- Agocs, C. (2012). Representative Bureaucracy? Employment Equity in the Public Service of Canada. Paper presented at the 2012. Annual Conference of the Canadian Political Science Association. June 13-15, 1-17.
- Alam, A. (2014). The Foundations of Political Science. Tehran: Ney Publishing. [In Persian]
- Albrow, M. (2011). Bureaucracy. London: Macmillian.
- Asshore, D. (2015). Political Encyclopedia. Tehran: Golshan Publishing. (In Persian)
- Ball, A., Guy, P. (2005). New Politics and Government (Translated by Abdul Rahman Alam). Tehran: Qoms Publishing. (In Persian)
- Barry, B. (2010). Democracy and Power. Oxford: Clarendon Press.
- Beiyabangard, I. (2010). Research Methods in Psychology and Educational Sciences. Tehran: Doran Publications. Volume I. (in Persian)
- Bergen, V. Soper, B. & Parnell, J. (2005). Workforce Diversity and Organizational Performance. Equal Opportunities International, 24(3/4), 1-16.
- Bradbury, M. & Kellough, E. (2011). Representative Bureaucracy: Assessing The Evidence on Active representation. American Review of Public Administration, 41(2), 157-167.
10. Brodkin, E. (2008). Accountability in Street-Level Organizations. International Journal of Public Administration,31(3), 317–336.
11. Bryce, J. (2000). Modern Democracies, New York: The Macmillan Co, Vol 1.
12. Cohen, B. (2011). The foundations of sociology. (Translated by Gholam Abbas Tavassoli and Reza Fazel). Tehran: Saamt Publishing. (In Persian)
13. D"Netto, B. & Sohal, A. (2013). Human Resource Practices and Workforce Diversity: An Empirical Assessment. International Journal of Manpower, 20(8), 530-547.
14. Deleon, L. (2005). Public Management, Democracy, and Politics. In Oxford Handbook of Public Management, Edited by Ferlie, L and Polllitt. Oxford University Press.
15. Demir, F. (2011).Relation between Bureaucracy and Democracy and the Problem of Bureaucratic Control by the Elected. Yonetimve Ekinomidergisi, 18(2), 122-135.
16. Denhardt, R. & L. Deleon. (2000). Great Thinkers in Personnel Management. In Jack Rabin, et al. (eds.) Handbook of Public Personal Administration. New York: Marcel Dekker: 21–43.
17. Diamond, L. (2015). Rethinking Civil Society: Toward Democratic Consolidation. Journal of Democracy, 5(3), 4-17.
18. Dulan, J. & Rosenbloom, D. (2003). Representative Bureaucracy: Classic Readings and Continuing Controversies. Armonk, New York: M.E. Sharpe.
19. Esman, J. (2009). Public Administration and Conflict Management in Plural Societies: The Case for Representative Bureaucracy. Public Administration and Development, 19(4), 353-366.
20. Farazmand, A. (2010). Bureaucracy and Democracy: A Theoretical Analysis. Public Organization Review, 10(33), 245-258.
21. Frederickson, G. & Hart, D. (1985). The Public Service and Patriotism of Benevolence. Public Administration Review, 45(5), 547-553.
22. Frederickson, G. (2000). Compares The Reinventing Government Movement with The New Public Administration. Public Administration Review, 56(3), 263-269.
23. Ghillyer, A. (2009). Business Ethics: A Real World Approach. New York: McGraw-Hill.
24. Groeneveld, S. & S. V. Walle. (2010). a Contingency Approach to Representative Bureaucracy: Power, Equal Opportunities and Diversity. International Review of Administrative Sciences, 76(2), 239-258.
25. Hale, M. & Kelly, R.M. (2013). Gender Bureaucracy and Democracy: Careers and Equal Opportunity in the Public Sector. New York: Greenwood.
26. Heywood, A. (2014). Introduction Political Theory (Translated by Abdurrahman Alam), Tehran: Gomes Publishing. (In Persian)
27. Hicks, H., & Golletti, S. (2000). Theories of Organization and Management: Generalities and Concepts (Translated by Guelle Cohen). Tehran: Etelaat Publishing. (In Persian)
28. Hupe, P. & Hill, M. (2007).Street-Level Bureaucracy and Public Accountability. Public Administration, 85(2), 279–299.
29. Hyenman, C. (2012). Bureaucracy in a Democracy. New York: Harper & Brother.
30. Jasbi, A. (2000). Fundamentals and Principles of Management. Tehran: Islamic Azad University Publishing. (In Persian)
31. Jones, W. T. (2007). Gods of Political Thought (Translated by Ali Ramin). Tehran: Amir Kabir Publishing. Volume II. (In Persian)
32. Jun, J. (2013). Public Administration: Design and Problem Solving. New York: Macmillan Publishing Company.
33. Kiwisto, P. (2013). Fundamental Thoughts in Sociology (Translated by Manouchehr Sabouri). Tehran: Nay Publishing. (In Persian)
34. Laski, H. (2015). Encyclopedia of the Social Science. Edwin Seligman and Alvin Johnson. New York: The Macmillan Company. Vol. 3.
35. Lim, H. (2006). Representative Bureaucracy: Rethinking Substantive Effects and Active Representation. Public Administration Review, 66(2), 193-204.
36. Lipset, M. (2002). Some Social Requisites of Democracy: Economic Development and Political Legitimacy. The American Political Science Review, 53(1), 69-105.
37. Lipsky, M. (2009). Street – Level Bureaucracy: Dilemmas of the Individual in Public Services. New York: Russell Sage Foundation. Louisiana State University Press.
38. Long, N. (2013). Bureaucracy and Constitutionalism. American Political Science Review, 46(3), 808-818.
39. McQauil, D. (2007). Mass Communication Theory: An Introduction. California: Sage Publishing.
40. Meier, K. J. & Hawes, D. P. (2009). Ethnic Conflict in France: A Case for Representative Bureaucracy? American Review of Public Administration. 39(3), 269-285.
41. Meier, K. J. (1993). Representative Bureaucracy: A Theoretical and Empirical Exposition, in James Perry (Ed.), Research in Public Administration. New Greenwich: JAI Press, Vol 2.
42. Merriam, C. (2008).The New Democracy and New Desperation. Chicago University Press.
43. Michels, R. (2012). The Bureaucracy Tendency of Political Parties. In Robert Merton and et al, reader in Bureaucracy. The Free Press.
44. Michels, R. (2017). The Sociology of Parties, (Translated by Ahmad Nighibzadeh). Tehran: Qomes Publishing. (In Persian)
45. Milbrath, L., & Goel. L. (2007). Political Participation (Translated by Rahim Abolhassani). Tehran: Meizan Publication. (In Persian)
46. Moselis, N. (2006), Organization and Bureaucracy: an Analysis of New Theories, (Translated by Hossein Mirzaei Ahrangani and Ahmad Tedini). Tehran: Tehran University Publishing. [In Persian]
47. Mosher, C. (2015). Democracy and the Public Service. New York: Oxford University Press.
48. Naff, K. C. (2007). Passive Representation in The South African Bureaucracy: A Lot has happened, but its A Lot More Complicated. Paper Prepared for Presentation at the annual meeting of the American Political Science Association. Chicago, IL: 1-49.
49. Naqibzadeh, A. (2014). An Introduction to Political Sociology. Tehran: Samt Publications. (In Persian)
50. Newman, W. L. (2011). Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches to Social Research (Translated by Abolhassan Faghihi and Asal Aghaz). Tehran: Termeh Press, Volume I. (In Persian)
51. Nicholson, C.J., Grissom, J.A. & Nicholson, .C.S. (2011). Bureaucratic Representation, Distributional Equity and Democratic Values in the Administration of Public Programs. The Journal of Politics, 73(2), 582–596.
52. Popper, C. (2014). Conjectures and Falsifications (Translated by Ahmad Aram). Tehran: Enteshar Sahami sherkat. [In Persian]
53. Pourazat, A. A. (2008). Fundamentals of Knowledge of State Administration and Government. Tehran: Samt Publications. (In Persian)
54. Pye, L. (2006). Political Growth: the Concept of Political Growth (Steps and Factors and Obstacles to Political Growth) (Translated by Ezzatollah Fouladvand). Tehran: Fish Publishing. (In Persian)
55. Qavam, A. (2010). Bureaucracy in Democracy. Foreign Policy Magazine, 1(4), 704-695. (In Persian)
56. Riccucci, N. M. (2010). Revitalizing Human Resources Management. In Robert F. Durant (ed.), TheOxford Handbook of American Bureaucracy. New York: Oxford University Press.
57. Riggs, F. (1997). Modernity and Bureaucracy. Public Administration Review, 57(4), 347-354.
58. Robbins, S. (2012). Organization Theory (structure, design, and applications), (Translated by Mehdi Alwani and Hassan Danaeefard). Tehran: Saffar Publishing. (In Persian)
59. Roch, C. H. & Pitts, D. W. (2012). Differing Effects of Representative Bureaucracy in Charter Schools and Traditional Public Schools. American Review of Public Administration, 42(3), 282-302.
60. Roozbeh K., & Maanavi, M. (2012). Political Words. Tehran: Research Publications. (In Persian)
61. Rosenbloom, D. & Featherstonhaugh, J. (2006). Passive and Active Representation in the Federal Service: A Comparison of Blacks and Whites. Social Science Quarterly, 57(4), 873-878.
62. Rush, M. (2014). Society and Politics: Introduction to Political Sociology (Translated by Manouchehr Sabouri). Tehran: Samt Publishing. (In Persian)
63. Sadeghi, S. (2012). The Course of Political Thought in the West. Tehran: Payam Noor University Press. (In Persian)
64. Sadeghpour, A. (1998). Theories on the Bureaucracy of Organizational Structures. Tehran: Governmental Education Management Center Publishing. (In Persian)
65. Schumpeter, J. (2011). Capitalism, Socialism and Democracy (Translated by Hassan Mansour). Tehran: Tehran University Press. (In Persian)
66. Selden, S. C. (2009). The Promise of Representative Bureaucracy: Diversity and Responsiveness in a Government Agency. Armonk. New York: M.E. Sharpe.
67. Selden, S. C., Brudney, J. L., & Kellough, J. E. (2015). Bureaucracy as A Representative Institution: Toward A Reconciliation of Bureaucratic Government and Democratic Theory. American Journal of Political Science,42(3), 717-744.
68. Sowa, E., & Selden, C. (2003). Administrative Discretion and Active Representation: An Expansion of the Theory of Representative Bureaucracy. Public Administration Review, 63(6), 700-710.
69. Tahmasebi, R. (2014). An Introduction to Public Management Theories. Tehran: Samt Publishing. [In Persian]
70. Weber, M. (2016). Religion Power Society (Translated by Ahmad Tadayn). Tehran: Hermes Publishing. (In Persian)
71. Weiner, F. (2006). The Culture of Political Thought (Translated by Kheshayar Dehimi). Tehran: Ney Publishing. )In Persian(
72. Werlin, H. (2001). Bureaucracy and Democracy: An Essay in Memory if Dwight Waldo. Public Administration Quarterly, 25(3), 290-315.
73. Wilkins, V. M. & Keiser, L. R. (2004). Linking Passive and Active Representation by Gender: The Case of Child Support Agencies. Journal of Public Administration Research and Theory, 16(1), 87-102.
74. Woodhouse, D. (2009). In Pursuit of Good Administration: Ministers, Civil Servants and Judges. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
75. Heady, Ferrel. (2017). Comparative Management (Translated by Mehdi Alvani & Gholamreza Memarzadeh) Tehran: Morvarid Publishing. )In Persian(