1. Ahmadi,H.,(2016).Designing and Explaining the General Budgeting Model Based on good governance Indicators.PhD Thesis. (In persian).
2. Assimakopoulos, N. A. , Riggas ,A. N., & Kotsimpos, G.K. (2015). A Systemic Approach for an Open Internet Billing System. Department of Informatics, University of Piraeu.
3. Azar, A., Khosravani, F.,& Jalali, R.,( 2013). Soft Operations Research: Problem Structuring Approaches. Tehran, First Edition, Industrial Management Publications(In persian).
4. Azar,A.,& Anvari,A.,(2013).Soft Modeling in Management.Negah Danesh Publications, Tehran, First Edition. (In persian).
5. Azar, A.,& Jahanian, S., (2014).Applied Methods in Systems Thinking. Saffar Publications,Tehran, First Edition. (In persian).
6. Azar, A., Amini, M.R., & Ahmadi, P., (2013). Budgeting Model Based on Performance. Journal of Public Administration Perspective, 15(3),53-72. (In persian)
7. Azar, A., Amini, M.R., & Ahmadi, P., (2013). Budgeting Model Based on Stable-Fuzzy Performance: An Approach to Budget Allocation Risk Management. Journal of Management Researches in Iran, 17(4),65-95. (In persian).
8. Azab Daftar, A., Rajabi Farjad, H . (2019). Effect of good governance on organizational health according to the mediating role of political behavior. Journal of Public Administration Perspective, 10(1), 141-169. (In persian).
9. Bempah, B.O.,(2017).Determinants of sound budgeting and financial management practices at the decentralised level of public administration. OECD Journal on Budgeting ,16(2), 109-128.
10. Bowers ,T.D.,(2011). Towards a Framework for Multi paradigm Multi methodologies. Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Published online in Wiley Online Library,1-16.
11. Caiden , N., (1980). Budgeting in Poor Countries: Ten Common Assumptions Re-Examined. Public Administration Review,40(1), 40-46.
12. CABRI Initiative,(2010). Good financial governance:Towards modern budgeting. 6th Annual Seminar. www.cabri-sbo.org
13. Caiden, N.(2010).Challenges Confronting Contemporary Public Budgeting:Retrospectives/Prospectives from Allen Schick. Public Administration Review, 70(2
14. Dehghan Nairi, M., Khazaei, M., & Ali Nasab, F., (1397). Critical Systems Heuristics (CSH) to Deal with Stakeholders' Contradictory Viewpoints of Iran Performance Based Budgeting System. Industrial Management Quarterly, 10(3), 429-454. (In persian).
15. Egbide,B.,(2012).Good budgeting and good governanc: a comperative dicscourse. The Public Administration and Social Policies Review, 2(9), 49-60.
16. Egbide, B., Kenneth S.A.,& Francis, I.,(2014).The Impact of Budget Reforms on the Quality of Budget Management in Nigeria. Journal of Accounting and Auditing: Research & Practice,2014(2014),1-15.
17. Fallah Tafti, H., (2015).Designing Systemic Model for Perfomrance Based Budgeting On Regional Financial Distribution with Soft and Dynamic Systems Approach. PhD Thesis. (In persian).
18. Flood ,R.L & Romm, N.R.A.,(1995).Enhancing the Process of Methodology Choice in Total Systems Intervention (TSI) and Improving Chances of Tackling Coercion. Systems Practice, 18(4),377-408.
19. Mehregan,M.R., Kahreh, M.S,&Yousefi, H.,(2011). Strategic Planning by use of Total Systems Intervention :Towards the Strategic Alignment. International Journal of Trade, Economics and Finance, 2(2),166-170.
20. Midgley , G.,(1997). Developing the Methodology of TSI: From the Oblique Use of Methods to Creative Design. Systems Practice, 10(3),305-319.
21. Moshbaki, A.,( 2010). The Picture of the Organization: A Review of the Valuable Effects of Gareth Morgan on the Organization and Its Metaphors. University of Tehran School of Management Publications, Tehran, First Edition. (In persian).
23. Reynolds, M.,(2011). Critical thinking and systems thinking:Towards a critical literacy for systems thinking in practice. New York, USA:Science Publishers, 37-68.
24. Schick,A.,)2004(. Twenty-Five Years of Budgeting Reforms. OECD Journal on Budgeting, 4(1), 81-102.
25. Shah, A.,(2007).Budgeting And Budgetary Institutions. Washington, DC: The International Bank for Reconstruction and Development / The World Bank.
26. Tayib,M., & Hussin, R.A.H.,(2005),Good Budgeting Practices in Malaysian Public Universities. Journal of Finance and Management in Public Services.3(1), 41-51.
27. Uppatumwichian, W., &Johansson, B., (2011). "Applying the viable system model in an MCS: Addressing relationships between ERP and budgeting". AMCIS 2011 Proceedings - All Submissions. Paper 239. http://aisel.aisnet.org/amcis2011_submissions/239
28. Ulrich, W.,(2012). Operational research and critical systems thinking – an integrated perspective. Journal of the Operational Research Society,63(9),1307-1322.
29. Vian, T., &William,J.B.,(2013). Good Governance and Budget Reform in Lesotho Public Hospitals: Performance, Root Causes, and Reality. Health Policy & Planning,29(6), 673–684.
30. White,J.,(2014). What are budgeting’s purposes?Comments on OECD’s principlesof good budgetary governance. Journal on Budgeting ,20(1),1-18.
31. Warren Mitchell, Sh.,(2014). An Exploratory Study of Priority Based Budgeting: Identification of Public Values and Public Priorities Through Citizen Engagement in Government Budgeting Decisions. Lawrence Technological University, ProQuest Dissertations Publishing.https://books.google.com/books?id=UbGDoAEACAAJ&sitesec=buy&source=gbs_atb
32.Zarezadeh, M.,( 2015). A Total Systems Intervention Approach to Developing Strategy Implementation Roadmap: The Case of Iran Statistics Center, PhD thesis. (In persian).