Department of Industrial Management, Central Tehran Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran
Department of Industrial Management, Central Tehran Branch, Islamic Azad University, Tehran, Iran.
Document Type : Research Article (with mixed approaches)
Purpose: This research looking for design and explain a comprehensive model that can be used to evaluate organizations according to indicators of an intelligent organization.
Design/methodology/approach:The research is an applied developmental one in terms of purpose, which follows descriptive survey method in terms of nature and methodology. The statistical population of Delphi panel is 20 experts in the field of management and the statistical population of the Case Study is the managers and senior experts of the Social Security Organization. data collection tool contains dimatel interviews that used Delphi technique in three stages to designing it. Data analysis was conducted through DANP (DEMATEL-ANP) technique to obtain cause and effect relationships and the weight of the indicators.
Research Findings: According to the results, technological intelligence (2 indicators) with a weight of 27.52, structural intelligence (4 indicators) 25.6, Intra-organizational intelligence (3 indicators) 23.81, Extra-organizational intelligence (3 indicators) 23.06, Also among 12 indicators, Knowledge management, information technology and systematic thinking were identified as the most important indicators of smart organization.
Limitations & Consequences: Due to the specialization of the components of the smart organization, there was a concern that the respondents would not have a uniform understanding of the concepts, so each of the concepts was explained.
Practical Consequences: the practical result of this research is a comprehensive model that can be used to evaluate organizations according to the dimensions and indicators of intelligent organization.
Innovation or value of the Article:Intelligent organization is an important part of strategic integration and alignment in e-government. Also, in terms of the approach in the usual method using the Demetel method and ANP, many influences and relationships may be eliminated. In the DANP method using the total communication matrix to form the ANP supermatrix and calculate the weight of the criteria and sub-criteria.
- Albrecht, K. (2003). Organizational intelligence and Knowledge management the executive perspective, Retrieved, from http://www.karl Albrecht.com, 2003.
- Barbey, A. K. (2018). Network neuroscience theory of human intelligence. Trends in cognitive sciences, 22(1): 8-20.
- Basten, D., & Haamann, T. (2018). Approaches for Organizational Learning: A Literature Review.SAGE Open, July-September 2018:1-20.
- Bamiatzi, V., Bozoz, K., Cavusgil, S.T. & Hul,G.T. (2016). Revisiting the firm, industry, and country effects on profitability under recessionary and expansion periods: A multilevel analysis. Strategic Management Journal, 37(7), 1448–1471.
- Bonyadi, A., Amir ghodsi, S. (2017). Investigating the effect of emotional intelligence on employees' organizational commitment by studying the mediating role of job satisfaction Public Administration Perspaective, 8(3), 155-172.(in persian).
- Danaeifard, H., Alvani, S. M., Azar, A. (2004). Quantitative research methodology in management: a comprehensive approach. First Printing, Saffar Press, Tehran.(in persian).
- Dahmardeh, M & nastiezaie, N. (2019). The Impact of Organizational Trust on Organizational Commitment Through the Mediating Variable of Organizational Participation, Public Management Researches.12(14):155-180.(in persian).
- Gabbar, H. (2017), Intelligent topology analyzer for improved plant operation, Industrial Management & Data Systems, 107(2): 50-229.
- Ghorbani, A., Danaei, A., Zargar S. M., Hematian. H. (2019). Post modernism and designing smart tourism organization (STO) for tourism management. Journal of Tourism Planning and Development, 8 (28): 50-69.(in persian).
- Ghorbanizadeh, V. (2013). Organizational learning and learning organization: An approach to knowledge management. Tehran, Baztab Press.(in persian).
- Hatami, S., Seyed Naqavi, M., Alwani, S., Hosseinpour, D. (2019). Human Resource Management Social Responsibilities: A Meta Synthesis Approach Public Administration Perspaective, 10(3), 44-68
- Hosseini, S. & Chellisseril, N. (2013). The Effect of Organizational Intelligence on Organizational Learning. Management Studies in Development and Evolution, 22(71):131-159.(in persian).
- Jabalameli, F. & Rusulinezhad, E. (2010). Using Analytic network process model in bank branches ranking: case study of Saderat bank of Iran. Quarterly Journal of Economic Research and Policies, 18 (55):107-124.(in persian).
- Javaheri, F. & Vedadi, A. (2019). Investigating the Relationship between Organizational Intelligence and Empowerment of Employees in the National Iranian Petroleum Products Distribution Company, Journal of Research in Industrial Management and Engineering,2019(81):62-77. (in Persian).
- Karimi, M., Faghihi, A. Alem-Tabriz, A. (2018). Identify the level of organizational intelligence with a behavioral and emotional / social approach. Quarterly Journal of Development Evolution Management, (35): 1-12.(in persian).
- Kurtyka, A. (2017). A Study on the Relationship between Futuristic and Organizational Intelligence of Australian Managers, Introductory Measurement, International Journal of Management and Decision Making, 9(5), 452-480.
- Lefter, L, Podobnik, D., & Dolinsek, S. (2018). Investigation of prospective relationship and dimensions of organizational intelligence in Romanian companies, human capital outlook by presenting a model, Journal of Organizational Change Management. 21(2), 213-229.
- Marjani, AB. & Soheilipour, M. (2012) The Relationship between Organizational Intelligence and Staff Performance Based on the Model of Karl Albrecht,International Journal of Business and Social Science,3(4):152-158.
- Mostolizadeh, S. (2020). The impact of E-CRM on customer loyalty using data mining techniques. Quarterly Journal of Development Strategy, 1 (61): 56-78.(in persian).
- Matsuda, T. (2012). Organizational intelligence: its significance as a process and as a product. The International Conference on Economics/ Management and Information Technology, Tokyo, Japan, 219-222
- Mazrooee, H., Bazargani, M., Ghazanfari, A., Farrahi Boozanjani, B. (2019). An organizational communication model for a military organization. Journal of Human Resource Management Research, 2(1): 51-66.(in persian).
- McMillan SS, King M, Tully MP.(2016) How to use the nominal group and Delphi techniques. International journal of clinical pharmacy, 38(3):655-662.
- Murad A., Imran A., Khalid A. (2017). The effect of organizational structure on absorptive capacity In single and dual learning modes, Journal of Innovation & Knowledge.3(2018):108-114
- Najjari, R., azar, A., Ahmady, F., Jalilian, H. (2015). Providing a framework for intelligent organization in manufacturing companies. Organizational Resource Management Research, 5 (2): 139-173.(in persian).
- North, K., & Kumta, G. (2018). Knowledge management: Value creation through organizational learning. Gewerbestrasse: Springer Texts in Business and Economics
- Rangriz, H. & Bayrami Shahrivar, Z. (2019). The impact of E-CRM on customer loyalty using data mining techniques. Quarterly Journal of Business Intelligence Management Studies, 7 (27): 175-205.(in persian).
- Reshadi, M. (2020). Association between Trust and Social Participation (Case Study: Citizens in Hamadan Province). Quarterly of Social Studies and Research in Iran, 9(4), 907-930 .(in persian).
- Rezaei, F. Ramazannezhad, N. Shiadeh, A. & Sabz, F. (2018). Investigating the Relationship between Intellectual Capital and Organizational Intelligence among Nurses Working in Ayatollah Rouhani Hospital in Babol in 2017, Middle East Journal of Family Medicine, 16 (3): 221-227
- Rezaeian M. (2019) Getting to Know the Delphi Method. Journal of Rafsanjan University of Medical Sciences 17(12):1093-1094.
- Saberifar, R. (2020). Determination and identify factors influencing in designing a smart organization model for urban management (Case study: Municipality of Mashhad). Geographical Urban Planning Research, 8(2): 445-467.(in persian).
- M, Mohammed Udin. Z & Baluch. N., (2017). The impact of knowledge management on organizational performance in today’s econom. South east asia Journal of Contemporary Business, Economics and Law, 12(3):25-33.
- Shaked, H., & Schechter, C. (2017). Systems thinking among school middle leaders. Educational Management Administration & Leadership, 45(4), 699-718.
- Shaked, H., Schechter, C., Ganon-Shilon, S., & Goldratt, M. (2017). Systems thinking for school leaders. Springer
- sharifi, S., Lajevardi, S., Rezaian, A., Talibpour, A. (2020). Smart University, A Ways to Improve International Rankings of Universities (studied by the ISC ranking system Public Administration Perspaective, 10 (4), 15-40.
- Tabarsa, G., Hatami, S. & Ebdali, R. (2012). Explanation of the relationship between organizational intelligence and knowledge creation (case study: staffs of an industrial company). Journal of evolution management, 4(7): 110-132.(in Persian).
- Taghavifard, M., Mehrparvar Hosseini, A. & Salehi Moghadam, S. (2020). The Relationship between Information and Communications Technology and Ease of Doing Business Globally: Cluster Analysis Approach. IT Management Studies, 8(31):5-22. (in persian).
- Virtanen, P. & Vakkuri, J. (2016). Searching for Organizational Intelligence in the Evolution of Public- Sector Performance Management. The NISPAcee Journal of Public Administration and Policy,8(2):89-99.