1. Ajodani, M.S., Saniee, M. (2019).Role of rumor in social harms, 2nd national conference on social damage Ardabil. (InPersian)
2. Ashena, M., Abaspour, A., Dehghanan, H., Haghighi Kafash, M. (2019). Detection of Organizational Deviant Behaviors of Employees and their Reduction Mechanisms in Supervisory Organizations. Journal of Public Administration Perspective, 10(1), 39-57. (InPersian)
3. Babaee Agbolag, M., Satari Ardebili, F. (2017). Checking Constructs, social and organizational psychological behavior, Psychological Science Magazine, 17th Century, Number 69, page 545-556. (InPersian)
4. Bordbar, G,.Naderi Bani,M,.Arefzadeh,G.(2015). Influence organizational citizenship behavior on organizational gossip (hospitals select- state - Runyazd County). (In Persian)
5. Chen, X., & Wang, N. (2020). Rumor spreading model considering rumor credibility, correlation and crowd classification based on personality. Scientific Reports, 10(1), 1-15.
6. Cramm J. M., Hartgerink, J. M., Vreede P. L. Bakker T. J., Steyerberg, E. W., Mackenbach, J. P., Niebor, A. P. (2012). The relationship between older adults self management abilities, well-being and depression. Original Investigation. 9 (3): 353-360.
7. Dehani, E., Ghasemizad, A. (2017). New leadership Theories in Educational management, Iran & World New Researches In Management, Economics, Accounting and Humanities, (1).
8. Difonzo, N. (2012). Ferreting Facts or Fashioning Fallacies? Factors In Rumor Accuracy. Social and Personality Psychology Compass, 4(11), 1124-1137.
9. Elmi, R., Beikzadeh, J. (2015). Designing And explaining the pattern of rumor management in the organization, 20(17) 208-224. (InPersian)
10. Faghihi, A.H., Aghaz, A. (2018). Social Research Methods: Qualitative qualitative and quantitative, Termeh Publishing, (1).
11. Georganta, K., Panagopoulou, E., Montgomery, A. (2014).Talking behind their backs: Negative gossip and burnout in Hospitals. Burnout Research, 1(2), 76-81.
12. Ghsemi, B. (2010).Management of Organizational Behavior. Tehran, Sepahan. (InPersian)
13. Greenacre, L., Tung, N. M., Chapman, T. (2014). Self confidence, and the ability to influence. Academy of Marketing Studies Journal 18(2):169-180.
14. Hedayati, M. (2013). Knowledge of Ethics, Definition, Subject and Aim. Ethical Research, pp 123-142. (InPersian)
15. Kiaei, M.Z., Salari, MR., Moradi, R.(2013) Assessment of effective management skills in managers of teaching hospitals Qazvin University of Medical Sciences. Original Article, 18(5, pp. 51-56. (InPersian)
16. Krishnamurthy, P. (2013). An Introduction to Ethcs, Centre for Social Initiative and Management.
17. Kuo, C.C., Chang, K., Sarah, Q., Lu, C.Y., Lee., I. (2015).Gossip in the workplace and the implications for HR management: a study of gossip and its relationship to employee cynicism. The International Journal of Human Resource Management, 26:18, 2288-2307.
18. Liang, G., He, W., Xu, C., Chen, L., & Zeng, J. (2015). Rumor identification in microblogging systems based on users’ behavior. IEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems, 2(3), 99-108.
19. Maguire, M., Delahunt, B. (2017). Doing A Thematic Analysis: A Practical, Step-by-Step Guide for Learning and Teaching Scholars, AISHE-J, 8(3), pp 3351-3364.
20. Moghimi, S.M., Ghafari, R. (2015). Managers‘ Obligation to Ethics and Rumors Management in Public Organizations.Organizational Culture Managemet, 14(1), PP1-26. (InPersian)
21. Molavi, M., Masomi.A. (2017). The process of shaping organizational gossip and its management among the employees of the government offices in naghadeh city. The 3rd International Conference on Entrepreneurship, Creativity and innovation. (InPersian)
22. Mosavinejad, S. A., Khodadad hoseiny.S. H. (2013).Identify and prioritize effective factors on the creation of organizational rumor using multi - attribute decision Techniques. Master "s thesis, ministry of Science, research and research - university of science and culture - faculty of humanities. (InPersian)
23. Mousavi, S.N., Momenimofrad, M., Mehrabi, M. (2019). Identifing and Prioritizing the Factors Affecting Organizational Envy using Delphi FuzzyApproach. Journal of Public Administration Perspective, 10(1). (InPersian)
24. Nancy, B., Kurland, L., Hope, P.S. (2014) The Academy of Management Review, Vol. 25, No. 2 (Apr., 2000), pp. 428-438.
25. Ning, J. z., Wan, T. H., Louis, W. A., Rossiter, F., et al. (2010). Evaluation of chronic diseas management on outcome and cost care for medial beneficiaries. Health policy; 86 (12): 345-354.
26. Panahian, B. (2008). Trust and Trust in the Organization. Peik Noor, 7(4), pp. 88 – 103. (InPersian)
27. Patrão Neves, M. (2016). Ethics, as a Philosophical discipline, Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht.
28.Pooryousef, S., Azadfallah, P. (2013).The Relationship between Personality-Redated Characteristic, Organizational Commitment and Staff Conferontation Methods. Journal of Psychology; 16(4):36, pp365-369. (In Persian)
29. Rafiparhizgar, M., Yazdani, F. (2012). Managerial skills , research and human resource development. (InPersian)
30. Rahimi Nasab, H., Safaee Moghadam, M., Marashi, S. M. (2015). The study of the role of motivation in lifelong learning is the 7th National Conference of the Philosophy of Education, the Philosophy of Education , and the Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities at Shiraz University. (In Persian)
31. Saatchi, M. (2010). Applied psychology for managers at home , school , and organization. (In Persian)
32. Shamsaee, F., Davudabadi, F. Sadeghi, A. (2015). Review the personality characteristics of their leadership style, the Quarterly Review of Nursing Management, Fourth, Fourth Round, No. 1. (In Persian)
33. Shiri, A, Yasini, M. Hoseini, A. (2017). Impact of organizational culture On hypocrisy in Organization with mediator role of propagation of propagation in organization layers, 7th year, Number4, serial number28, pages 213-243. (In Persian)
34. Shiri, A., Sharafi, S. Dehgani Yasini, M. (2015). The relationship between narcissism and managers ' behaviors with the mediating role of machiavelli"s behavior in governmental organizations of Kermanshah, Journal of Scientific Research and Management of Government Organizations. 3, (3), 107-128. (In Persian)
35. Surji, K. (2015). Understanding leadership and factors that Influence Leaders effectiveness, European Journal of Business and Management, Vol .7 No.33.
36. Tian, Q.t., Song, Y., Kwan, H. K., Li, X. (2018). Workplace gossip and frontline employees’ proactive Service Performance. The Service Industries Journal, 1-18.
37. Torkaman, F., Shahabi, Z. (2016). Rumor and The Effective Social Factors on Rumor Adoption. Journal of Cultural Social strategy. 5(19). (InPersian)
38. Tseng, S.H., Nguyen, T. S. (2020). Agent-Based Modeling of Rumor Propagation Using Expected Integrated Mean Squared Error Optimal Design. Applied System Innovation, 48; pp 1-13.
39. Yahayaee ile, A (2015), public relations and crisis management. (InPersian)
40. Zenger, J. (2019). What is trust and is 3 elements of trust Hamro Magazine translation.